Sales Coordinator in Customer Service, London
Do you want to join a global design company that is growing rapidly, and furthering your career in an international environment?
We are looking for a Sales Coordinator (Internal Sales Support) in Customer Services in London.
About the job
As Sales Coordinator in customer service your main focus will be to support our Sales Representatives as their office-based back up and provide excellent customer service as first point of contact to our clients.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Responding to client queries via phone and email
- Processing, tracking and shipping textile orders using our CRM system
- Placing and responding to sample requests
- Issuing quotations and standard pricing agreements in cooperation with the Sales Representative
- Basic project and pipeline management within the system in collaboration with Key Account Managers and Sales Representatives
- Problem-solving and collaboration with the team to resolve issues and improve processes
- General administrative and clerical support
- You are an enthusiastic team player with good interpersonal skills
- You have the ability to multi-task and manage a wide variety of daily tasks
- You want to work in a company with high demands for quality and growth
- You have talent for problem solving and creating ideas for improvements
Qualifications and competencies
- You may have experience from a call centre or customer service background handling enquiries, quotations etc. or have worked in a similar sales support role.
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and PC proficiency (excellent keyboarding skills/data entry skills).
- Professional proficiency in spoken and written English, additional languages seen as a positive.
Please apply through the form below. We will invite for interviews on an ongoing basis and close the job post when we have found the right candidate.
If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to contact Michelle Hayes, Operations Support, on 07414 780781 or email@example.com
Kvadrat was established in Denmark in 1968 and has deep roots in Scandinavia’s world-famous design tradition. A leader in design innovation, Kvadrat produces high-performance, design upholstery and curtain textiles, rugs and acoustic solutions for both commercial and residential interiors. Our products reflect our commitment to colour, quality, simplicity and innovation. We consistently push the aesthetic, technological and functional properties of textiles. In doing so, we collaborate with leading designers, architects and artists including Patricia Urquiola Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec, Alfredo Häberli, Doshi Levien, Giulio Ridolfo, Peter Saville, Pipilotti Rist, Thomas Demand and Olafur Eliasson
We try to set up as few rules as possible. In return, we expect each person to always act in accordance with our basic values, and in doing so, to be quality driven in all decisions and actions, to act according to our mindset of ‘strong teams – one company’, to be passionate about your daily tasks at the job and the design culture that we are an integrated part of, to stay open-minded towards clients and colleagues, and to be honest in communication and treat others with respect.
Kvadrat is a company with high ambitions both for our people and our growth. We are committed to create a diverse work environment with a strong focus on equality, inclusion, empowerment and respect. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ethnical background, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or disability.
as soon as possible