Sales Manager, Consumer, South Korea
We are now looking for a new Sales Manager to be based in our Seoul Showroom to support our growing retail business in South Korea.
Your role is to strengthen and develop our primary position in the retail market in South Korea.
Main responsibilities include:
- Strength and create growth at existing dealers and clients in the market, by providing relevant product training and brand support.
- Develop new sales pipelines (online, department store, etc.,)
- Evaluate dealer’s performance and analyze sales trends
- Develop number of following clients types: Lifestyle shops and residential architects to create critical mass in turnover
- Secure visibility in shops for all product groups by implementation of branded spaces
- Development and execution of retail events, launches, etc. at selected dealers and in Kvadrat showroom
- Meet the sales KPI designed by company (number of meetings, projects, etc.).
- Native Korean speaker. Fluent in English, both oral and writing.
- 5+ years of professional sales experience and BD in high-end interior retail market. Experience as direct sales or working from shop will be preferred.
- Good understanding of how to run premium & luxury brand in South Korea market.
- Experience of online business and understand structures.
- Experience throughout product launching process.
- Ambitious, hardworking, quality-oriented, determined.
- Honest, open-minded and proactive, with a great passion for work and art.
- Self-motivated and driven with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Good team player, but also could work independently.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Be structured to secure implementation and growth
- Analytical and able to multitask, able to learn and deploy new learning.
- Ready to dedicate yourself to Kvadrat in the long time.
We are Kvadrat
Our products reflect our commitment to colour, quality, simplicity, innovation and design. Kvadrat fabrics have been used in some of the world’s most intriguing architectural developments, such as the Gherkin, London; Museum of Modern Art, New York; Walt Disney Concert Hall, Los Angeles; Oslo Opera House, Norway; Reichstag, Berlin; Guggenheim Museum, Bilbao; Copenhagen Opera House, Denmark and Guangzhou Opera House, China.
At Kvadrat, we consistently push the aesthetic, technological and functional properties of textiles. In doing so, we collaborate with leading designers, architects and artists, including; David Adjaye, Miriam Bäckström, Tord Boontje, Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec, Thomas Demand, Olafur Eliasson, Alfredo Häberli, Giulio Ridolfo, Peter Saville, Finn Sködt, Roman
Signer, as well as Patricia Urquiola.
We try to set up as few rules as possible. In return, we expect each person to always act in accordance with our basic values, and in doing so, to be quality driven in all decisions and actions, to act according to our mindset of ‘strong teams – one company’, to be passionate about your daily tasks at the job and the design culture that we are an integrated part of, to
stay open-minded towards clients and colleagues, and to be honest in communication and treat others with respect.
Kvadrat is a company with high ambitions both for our people and our growth. We are committed to create a diverse work environment with a strong focus on equality, inclusion, empowerment and respect. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ethnical background, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or disability.
as soon as possible