Sales Manager, Architecture & End Users, Singapore
Kvadrat was established in Denmark in 1968 and has deep roots in Scandinavia’s world-famous design tradition. A leader in design innovation, Kvadrat produces high-performance, design upholstery and curtain textiles, rugs and acoustic solutions for both commercial and residential interiors.
We are now looking for a new Sales Manager to be based in our Singapore Showroom to support our growing A&E business in Singapore as well as Southeast Asia.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Strengthen and develop our primary position in the contract market, through visiting and contacting with international and selected local high-end architects, interior designers, and end-user customer.
- Cooperate and consult clients in Singapore market and obtain specifications of our products for different projects.
- Responsible for the entire Tendering process, control the DMU (Decision Making Unit) to ensure that the specifications will result in orders.
- Work with your sales coordinator to ensure that all information is registered in CRM system as required.
- Meet the requirements of our Global Sales Indicators (number of meetings, projects, etc.).
- Above 5 years’ experience in contract industry in Singapore market with solid network.
- Strong ability to liaise with high-end architectures and designers, project managers, contractors, end-users, etc.
- Understand the business model of selling premium products.
- Ambitious, hardworking, goal-oriented, determined, and ready to dedicate yourself to Kvadrat in the long time.
- Honest, open-minded and proactive, with a great passion for work and art.
- Self-motivated and driven with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Good team player, but also could work independently.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
We are Kvadrat
Our products reflect our commitment to colour, quality, simplicity, innovation and design. Kvadrat fabrics have been used in some of the world’s most intriguing architectural developments, such as the Gherkin, London; Museum of Modern Art, New York; Walt Disney Concert Hall, Los Angeles; Oslo Opera House, Norway; Reichstag, Berlin; Guggenheim Museum, Bilbao; Copenhagen Opera House, Denmark and Guangzhou Opera House, China.
At Kvadrat, we consistently push the aesthetic, technological and functional properties of textiles. In doing so, we collaborate with leading designers, architects and artists, including; David Adjaye, Miriam Bäckström, Tord Boontje, Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec, Thomas Demand, Olafur Eliasson, Alfredo Häberli, Giulio Ridolfo, Peter Saville, Finn Sködt, Roman
Signer, as well as Patricia Urquiola.
We try to set up as few rules as possible. In return, we expect each person to always act in accordance with our basic values, and in doing so, to be quality driven in all decisions and actions, to act according to our mindset of ‘strong teams – one company’, to be passionate about your daily tasks at the job and the design culture that we are an integrated part of, to
stay open-minded towards clients and colleagues, and to be honest in communication and treat others with respect.
Kvadrat is a company with high ambitions both for our people and our growth. We are committed to create a diverse work environment with a strong focus on equality, inclusion, empowerment and respect. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ethnical background, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or disability.
as soon as possible