Thermal controlling textile panels
Weave Radiant Textile Panels are patented textile panels that provide sensible heating and cooling for superior thermal comfort. They achieve this by incorporating water pipes, which heat and/or cool a radiant surface located behind a layer of tensioned textile.
Weave panels incorporate acoustic absorbent behind a textile layer. Typically, this model offers Class B broadband sound absorption, as per ISO 11654.
Weave Radiant Textile Panels is the result of a close collaboration with PARC, a division of Price Industries specialising in integrated building services and radiant ceilings. Price Industries is a market leader in supplying air distribution, architectural metalwork and noise control products. A long-standing vision together with a deep commitment to innovation and service are cornerstones of the company’s leading position in the non-residential air distribution industry.
- Comfortable thermal environment: All-air systems focus on air temperature; Weave Radiant Textile Panel work to change the heating or cooling effect from surfaces, as well as the air temperature. Lower air volumes are also required, reducing draughts
- Low energy consumption: Using water to transport cooling or heating energy throughout a building is more efficient than using air
- Minimised need to allocate space for ducts: Requiring less space in building risers and plenum spaces, Weave Radiant Textile Panels allow for higher floor-to-ceiling heights or the potential for more floors
- Reduced noise: Due to no requirement for zone level fans, the system is whisper-quiet
- Minimal maintenance: Weave Radiant Textile Panels have no moving parts. Compared to fan coils and other solutions, they therefore greatly reduce maintenance requirement
Innovative textile technology allows the transmission of thermal radiation through the textile face to provide a unique aesthetic without compromising performance.
Normally, textiles are poor conductors of heat. However, Weave Radiant Textile Panels feature an engineered textile, which enables effective heating and cooling. This offers architects and engineers an effective radiant solution that is more flexible from an aesthetic point of view
The seamless, pure textile aesthetic of Weave Radiant Textile Panels sets them apart from metal-based radiant cooling solutions, which are often limited in size and shape
Learn more and realise your vision
Our solution includes personalised support from initial consultation to installation. This combines local insights, architectural expertise and other advantages and efficiencies of Kvadrat’s global network.