Thermal controlling textile panels
Weave Radiant Textile Panels are patented textile panels that control thermal comfort. They achieve this by incorporating water pipes, which heat and/or cool a radiant surface located behind a layer of tensioned textile.
Weave Radiant Textile Panels is the result of a close collaboration with Price Industries; a market leader in supplying air distribution, architectural metalwork and noise control products. A long-standing vision together with a deep commitment to innovation and service are cornerstones of the company’s leading position in the non-residential air distribution industry
- Comfortable thermal environment: All-air systems focus on air temperature; Weave Radiant Textile Panel work to change the heating or cooling effect from surfaces, as well as the air temperature. Due to lower air flow, they also minimise draughts
- Low energy consumption: Moving water throughout a building is more efficient than moving air
- Minimised need to allocate space for ducts: Requiring less space in building risers and plenum spaces, Weave Radiant Textile Panels allow for higher floor-to-ceiling heights or the potential for more floors
- Reduced noise: Because there are few, if any, zone level fans, the system is whisper-quiet
- Minimal maintenance:Weave Radiant Textile Panels systems have few moving parts, compared to fan coil solutions, and therefore greatly reduce maintenance requirements
Innovative textile technology allows the transmission of thermal radiation through the textile face to provide a unique aesthetic without compromising performance.
Normally, textiles are poor conductors of heat. However, Weave Radiant Textile Panels feature an engineered textile, which enables effective heating and cooling. This offers architects and engineers an effective radiant solution that is more flexible from an aesthetic point of view
The seamless, pure textile aesthetic of Weave Radiant Textile Panels sets them apart from metal-based radiant cooling solutions, which are often limited in size and shape