Kvadrat Shade Assembly in Eibergen, the Netherlands is the producer of window blinds with unique sun and heat protection properties. We develop functional indoor solar shading as a solution to heat and glare issues. All Kvadrat Shade roller blinds are designed by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec and crafted from durable, premium-quality materials that offer the perfect combination of flexibility, functionality and aesthetic excellence.
At Kvadrat Shade Assembly, our experienced assemblers fabricate a broad variety of blinds, that are characterised by their beautiful design and very light operation. All roller blinds are made to measure to fit perfectly into your interior. You can choose for manually operated blinds or a motorised solution, to fit your specific needs.
Kvadrat Shade offers an extensive range of premium roller blinds, providing a solution to meet your specific needs. All blinds are custom made to ensure they provide you with optimal functionality and style for your interior. With a wide range of textiles and hardware systems to choose from, the options are almost endless.
The assembly of the end product takes place in several stages:
- The first step is to saw the profile for the blind.
- Then the textile is cut to size.
- The profile and the textile are assembled.
- When the end product is ready, it is thoroughly inspected for function and quality of the product.
- When the blind meets our strict quality requirements, the product is carefully packed and sent to the customer.
Kvadrat Shade Assembly is located in Eibergen, the Netherlands.
Kvadrat Shade Assembly B.V.
7151 HZ Eibergen
Kvadrat Shade sustainability strategy
Create your Kvadrat Shade solution