Technical Sales Specialist - Kvadrat Acoustics, Switzerland
Do you want to join a global design company that is growing rapidly, and furthering your career in an international environment?
We are looking for a technical sales specialist for Kvadrat Acoustics to our office in Zurich to start primo 2022.
About the job
You will be part of the Architecture & End Users (A&E) Sales Team in Zurich and be involved in the largest and most important construction projects in Switzerland as well as globally.
As technical sales specialist you are responsible for the growth of the project pipeline and build relationships with our key stakeholders, i.e., architects, end-users, main contractors and fit out contractors. Further, you will be responsible for the process from lead identification, specification, project closing
Your key task:
- Technical sales presentations for our key stakeholders.
- Proactively identify new sales opportunities.
- Supporting the Swiss A&E Sales Team: co-visits, take over leads from the team.
- Close projects and ensure technical documentation and drawings are signed off together with our Project Management Team.
- passionate about what you do and get excited by new sales and project opportunities.
- able to communicate technical solutions.
- a team-player who also can work independently and thrive on taking responsibility and influencing results.
- enjoy working in a company with high demands to design, quality and growth.
Qualifications and competencies
We imagine you have a background from sales of technical high-end interior solutions within the contracting industry (i.e. ceilings, wall panels, flooring, light). Ideally two to three years of sales experience.
The right profile possesses:
- Knowledge of the sales process within contracting industry
- Knowledge of design, technical specifications, and their implementation in projects.
- Good communication skills in both German and English. French would be an add on.
- Strong sales project management skills incl. structured working approach.
- Excitement about new sales opportunities.
- Commercially driven mindset.
- Skills to coordinate and communicate with various internal and external stakeholders and on different levels.
Please apply through the form below. We will invite for interviews on an ongoing basis and close the job post when we have found the right candidate.
If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to contact:
Thomas Lorenzen, Sales Manager Europe - Kvadrat Acoustics, M: +45 29 65 66 96 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arne Mikkelsen, Vice President Sales - Kvadrat DACH, M: +41 79 772 27 49 or E: email@example.com
About Kvadrat Acoustics
Kvadrat Acoustics creates fully customisable, high-performance acoustic solutions characterised by aesthetic excellence and exceptional versatility. In addition, we offer end-to-end project support, delivered by a global network of specialists.
We are dedicated to pushing the aesthetic and technological boundaries of acoustic solutions. Kvadrat Acoustics acoustic solutions set the benchmark for sustainability, flexibility and durability and are used in numerous visionary architectural developments all over the world including: AmorePacific, Tottenham Spurs Stadium, Galeries Lafayette, Cleveland Clinic, Under, The Royal Danish Library, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Rolls-Royce, West Bund Museum and Microsoft.
Kvadrat Acoustics is part of Kvadrat. A leader in design innovation, Kvadrat produces high-performing, design textiles, rugs, acoustics and window covering solutions for both commercial and residential interiors.
Kvadrat is a company with high ambitions both for our people and our growth. We are committed to create a diverse work environment with a strong focus on equality, inclusion, empowerment and respect. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ethnical background, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or disability.
31. August 2022